In response to this significant increase in demand for e-learning, many online learning platforms are offering free access to their services. Access to a wide range of online courses has also benefited learners. Some research shows that online learning has many advantages like – students can learn at their own pace, they can go back and re-read the chapters, they can also skip or accelerate through concepts as they choose.
Most popular online learning platforms and courses
You have successfully cast your vote
There are many online learning platforms available on the internet including – Udemy, Coursera, Lynda, Skillshare, Udacity etc. Millions of people register online for these courses. Artificial Intelligence (AI), Machine Learning (ML), and Data Science are some of the most popular online courses in India. Several reports show that professionals need to acquire AI and data science skills to be relevant in the future workplace.
Upgrade your skills to increase employability
Upgrading yourself with career relevant programs and certificates prepare learners for high-demand jobs in the market. The job market in India is highly competitive and candidates need to keep pace with the changing workplace. Employers are also acknowledging the importance for stackable credentials. Hence, it’s very important to learn new skills to increase employability and boost business outcomes.
10 Most Popular In-Demand Online Courses in India
Here are some of the most popular online courses among learners in India:
- Machine Learning by Stanford University
- Programming for Everybody (Getting Started with Python) by University of Michigan
- Neural Networks and Deep Learning by deeplearning.ai
- AI For Everyone by deeplearning.ai
- What is Data Science? by IBM
- Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals: Core Infrastructure by Google Cloud
- Algorithms, Part I by Princeton University
- Learning How to Learn: Powerful mental tools to help you master tough subjects by University of California San Diego & McMaster University
- English for Career Development by University of Pennsylvania
- Introduction to TensorFlow for Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning by deeplearning.ai
(Note: These course are available on Coursera)