GATE Application Form 2023– The exam conducting authorities will soon announce the GATE 2023 application form date. Students who wish to appear in the upcoming Graptitude test in engineering will have to fill and submit the GATE 2023 registration form with the specified dates. The GATE registration form 2023 will be available in online mode only. To access the GATE 2023 registration link, candidates will have to register at the GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS).
GATE Registration 2023
Candidates will be able to access the GATE application form 2023 through the GOAPS website. The GATE exam 2023 registration process includes uploading of photograph, signature, certificate of qualifying degree, category certificate (SC/ST/PwD) and/or Dyslexic certificate, wherever applicable, during filling the online GATE 2023 application form.
For GATE registration 2023, candidates will be required to enter the ID number specified in any one of the following IDs – Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar – UID, College ID, Employee ID and Driving License. Before, proceeding towards filling the GATE 2023 registration, keep the following documents ready:
GATE Application Form 2023 Documents/Information Required
The following documents/information is required while filling the application form of GATE 2023-
- Personal information like candidate’s name, date of birth, mobile number, parents’ name, parents’ mobile number, etc.
- Communication address (including PIN code).
- Eligibility degree details.
- College name and address (with PIN code).
- GATE paper (subject).
- Choice of GATE examination cities.
- Scanned image of candidate’s photograph and signature as per the prescribed format and size.
- Scanned copy of the eligibility certificate in pdf format (Degree or Provisional certificate or certificate from the Head of the Department/Institute (in the format specified).
- Scanned copy of Category (SC/ST), PwD or Dyslexic certificate (if applicable) in pdf format.
- Declaration for candidates of Jammu and Kashmir (candidates who are unable to obtain documents.
- due to restrictions in the region).
- Details of the valid identity document(the same ID, in original, should be carried to the examination hall).
- Net-banking/debit card/credit card/UPI details for fee payment.
How to Check GATE 2023 Application Status?
To check the application status candidates will have to login at GATE 2023 registration link using login credentials. If the application status of GATE is ‘Under Scrutiny/Under Process’, then the candidates need not to worry. The responsible authorities scrutinize all the GATE application forms 2023 and those candidates whose application needs to get rectified in photograph/signature/supporting document got an automatic email/SMS.
What after GATE Application Form 2023?
Candidates who successfully do the GATE registration 2023, will be issued admit card of GATE 2023 at the official website. Candidates who have an GATE 2023 admit card will only be allowed to appear for GATE 2023. The authorities releases the GATE exam pattern which should be referred to by candidates for better understanding of the question paper. They should also find out the previous year question papers for practice as it will enhance their confidence.