Indian Bank, a public sector bank, has introduced its digital broking solution – ‘E- Broking’, as a strategic move toward comprehensive digitalisation of its customer products. E-Broking, an instant and paperless demat & trading account opening service, is now available through the bank’s mobile banking app, IndOASIS. The product was introduced in collaboration with Fisdom, the bank’s financial technology partner.
- The E-Broking initiative will assist the bank in increasing its CASA (Current Account Savings Account).
- This initiative also enables the customers to invest in the ongoing Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Initial Public Offering (IPO) effectively.
- IndOASIS, the bank’s mobile banking app, would provide users with a unified experience ranging from Demat and trading account opening to reduced broking services backed by research-based investment in the secondary market, starting with equity, futures, options, and initial public offerings on a single platform.
Important Takeaways for all Competitive Exams:
- Indian Bank MD & CEO: Shanti Lal Jain;
- Indian Bank Establishment: August 15, 1907;
- Indian Bank Headquarters: Chennai, Tamil Nadu;
- Indian Bank Tagline: Taking Banking Technology To The Common Man.