NEET 2022 Application Form has been extended till 15th May 2022. Exam Date has been announced. Eligibility Criteria has been revised. National Eligibility cum Entrance Test UG (NEET UG) is a national level medical entrance exam conducted by NTA. NEET UG is conducted every year for admission to MBBS/BDS & AYUSH courses in various government and private medical colleges across the country. The admission is offered in the top Medical institution like AIIMS, JIPMER, AFMC and various other renowned government/private medical colleges.
The NEET registration process has been commenced from 6th April, 2022. Students can apply through online mode. Here, in this article we have explained in detail about the NEET application form, exam dates, eligibility criteria & syllabus.
Check complete details related to NEET 2022 Application Form from below section:
- NEET 2022 Application process is completely carried out through online mode. No other mode is accepted for filling the application form.
- Candidates are advised to submit only one application form as multiple application submission may lead to rejection of form.
- Students at the time of registration are instructed to register with their valid email id and mobile number as all the communication or other details will be sent to it.
- The NEET application process have various steps – Online registration, filling up of details in the application, uploading of scanned image of photograph & signature, making payment of application fee and printing of application & fee payment receipt.
- Candidates who have made mistakes while filling the application form of will be able to make correction in the details of application from May, 2022.
NEET 2022 RESULT
NEET result will be released by NTA through online mode in August, 2022. Candidates can check their result by visiting the NTA website. To get NEET 2022 Result, students will be required to enter their login details like – Roll number & date of birth. The result will be prepared according to the revised answer key released by the authority.
NTA will not release category wise result sheet will not be prepared and published on the website. Also, the authority will not release the result through offline mode. Candidate can take the print out of their result after the declaration of it.