Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), New Delhi in partnership with the Department of Science & Technology (DST), GoI hosted the 28th edition of the DST – CII Technology Summit on 23rd and 24th of February 2022. The Summit was held virtually. Singapore is the Partner Country for this year’s Technology Summit. Technology Summit has been very crucial in providing significant opportunities to build and improve bilateral technology partnerships over a period of more than two decades. Dr Jitendra Singh, Hon’ble Union Minister of State , Ministry of Science and Technology, GoI.
OBJECTIVES OF THE SUMMIT:
- This Technology summit will provide the right platform to further improve the interaction; will help to explore more opportunities in the businesses and investment areas, and to upgrade the bilateral cooperation.
- It is expected that the summit is going to be a turning point by leading to interaction amongst a big and important group of technology experts, government leaders, elite scholars, industry stalwarts and start-ups from both countries.
- The focus of the summit would be making Smarter Cities, Space, Industry 4.0 and Advanced Engineering, Healthcare, Precision Medicine, etc.
- Confederation of Indian Industry (CII), New Delhi in partnership with the Department of Science and Technology, GoI.
- The Ministry of Trade and Industry of Singapore.