With the extended time in hand Class 12 students should revise from short notes, solve sample papers and previous years’ questions. They have enough time to study for the competitive exams as well.
Here, we are sharing 7 must do activities to do while preparing for CBSE Boards 2021 to achieve the targeted aim. This will keep them motivated.
1. Create Short Notes and Concept Map – Writing while reading solves three purposes, firstly you learn better when you write it down, secondly you practice how to write it in precise manner in actual CBSE Board exam and thirdly you are creating short notes for the last day of preparation. It is best to create your own notes for better learning. Short notes/important formulae created in concept map form is the most effective revision method. MTG Experts have created chapter wise Concept maps for quickest revision. These are very effective for CBSE Boards, NEET and JEE.
Buy Concept Maps to Boost your revision: https://bit.ly/3uytacg
What these Books Offer: One page summary of complete chapter in the form of linking concept and creating a mind map.
2. Find out Important Questions in a Chapter – Check how many questions came repeatedly from a chapter in last 10 years of CBSE Board Exams. How you will do it? The answer is MTG 10 Years CBSE Champion Chapter-wise Topic-wise Books. These books have all the questions (All India Board, Delhi Board, Foreign and Compartmental Exams) segregated in chapter-wise and topic-wise manner for easy preparation. Also, the graphical analysis given at the starting of every chapter shows the weightage of the topic. This will give you the idea of important topic on which you need to give more emphasis. Solved previous year questions from experts explain the best way to answer the questions and writing them in exams.
Buy CBSE Champion to be a Champion in CBSE Boards: https://bit.ly/3uCe0Te
What these Books Offer: Concise synopsis, topic wise graphical analysis of frequency of questions appeared in previous 10 years, covering all papers – All India Boards, Delhi Boards, Foreign CBSE Papers, Compartment CBSE Papers.
3. Practice & Self Analyse – It is strictly recommended to self-analyse preparation to know where you lack. You can do it by solving sample papers designed exactly based on the blue print of CBSE Board exam. MTG 21 ScoreMore Sample papers contain Model Question Papers based on the exam pattern of upcoming Boards Exams. Practising from these Sample papers in exam like environment in stipulated time period of 3 hours will definitely help you to get an extra edge in your CBSE preparations.
Buy Score More Sample Papers Based on Latest Pattern: https://bit.ly/3uyDxNa
What these Books Offer: 21 Sample Papers based on Latest CBSE Blueprint, Performance Report, Detailed Answers.
4. Be Prepared for the Recent Change: CBSE has introduced some Case Study/Analytical Paragraph Writing/Source Based questions in all Subjects in class 10 and 12. These questions are not available in the existing books available in the market in sufficient number to practice. Understanding the need, MTG has released special books where hundreds of such questions have been offered, so students can do adequate practice.
Buy Score More Case Study Based Questions: https://bit.ly/31VHbEG
What these Books Offer: More than 550+ questions based on the latest introduced pattern by CBSE – Case Study/Analytical Paragraph Writing/Source Based questions. Total 2900+ practice questions in Class 12 – Physics, Chemistry, Maths & Biology and 1800+ in Class 10 – Maths, Science, English and S.St.
5. Clear Doubts with Friends & Teachers – The best way to deal with a tough topic is to do group study with friends or asking teachers. Never leave an important topic without clearing it; sometimes many more topics are related to that one single topic. So, it is always recommended, not to leave an important topic to avoid confusion in other topics. Clarity of concept will fetch you more marks in main exam.
6. NCERT TextBook and Exemplar is must! – NCERT is the base book for CBSE Boards exams. Most of the questions in CBSE Boards come from the exercises given at the end of the NCERT textbooks and Exemplar. You must revise from NCERT Solutions and NCERT Exemplar Solutions.
Buy NCERT Textbook and Exemplar Solutions: https://bit.ly/31VHbEG
7. Practice how to write an answer – No matter how much you have learned. It is important to deliver a readable and easy to understand answer-script for the boards. As you know that examiners won’t give any extra attention to read and understand your answer booklet if it is not legible. Must practice writing the answer according to the weightage of the questions.
Finally, consistency and revision could help score high on the scoreboard and secure your place among top performers even if you have studied in your last months. So, give proper space for revision in your schedule. Also, don’t hesitate to take reference of best resources provided by MTG Books in the form of CBSE Champion Previous years papers, Score More Sample papers, Score More Case study questions (based on new pattern questions) and NCERT Textbooks and Exemplar questions. It will save your time from navigating one book to another and provide you with all the topics in a subject in one place.
Buy Books for CBSE / NEET / JEE: https://bit.ly/3s7r1Tc
During this pandemic time, don’t let the anxiety affect your mental and physical health. Stay calm, practice meditation and focus on your studies. Wishing you all the best. May you come out with flying colours in Board Exams…