Candidates can visit the official website of AIMS ATMA — atmaaims.com — to check and download ATMA admit card 2021.
The ATMA exam will be held on April 25. The information available on the official website reads “AI & Live Human proctored Home-based online ATMA test will be held on Sunday, April 25, 2021. Candidates should have to make appropriate computer equipment, preferably a laptop with a webcam with good uninterrupted internet connectivity (wifi with minimum 1 Mbps speed).”
You have successfully cast your vote
Important instructions for candidates
1. Use PID and Password, which are already issued to you, to download Secure Exam Browser (SEB) software through ATMA login and then install the same in your system.
2. Strictly follow all the instructions given in the two PDF files which you can see in your ATMA login.
3. Show your official Photo ID (Aadhar/ Pan Card/ Driving Licence, etc) at the time of both the Mock test and Live Exam.
4. Ensure video and Mic are on through the exams.
5. For any technical assistance, please contact the helpdesk number which is printed on your admit card. In case you find the line busy, please call up again after 5 minutes.
6. Helpline number will be available on 23rd (08:30AM to 06:00PM) & 25th April 2021 (01:00PM to 05:00PM).
7. If the test stops in between, please do not panic. Re-login after 3 – 4 minutes. The test will resume from where it stopped.
8. Mobile hotspots are not recommended. However, if the speed is above 2 Mbps and no interruptions are expected, hotspots can be used.
9. Avoid the use of cyber cafe (unless it is a complete disturbance-free environment)
10. No other Person should be present when you are appearing for the exams, which will be treated as a violation of the exam rules.