Candidates, who have appeared for the preliminary examination for Assistant – CBT Examination, MS Office Word Processing Examination, Translator (English / Hindi), Assistant (Urdu Publication) and Assistant dean exams, can now check their result online on the official website – http://www.biharvidhanparishad.gov.in/.
A total of 3325 candidates have been declared successful, including all the categories who have obtained minimum qualifying marks in the examination.
You have successfully cast your vote
Based on this test, the list of successful students for the next phase of Hindi and English typing and MS Office word processing examination has been released on the website.
For Assistant Bihar Legislative Council Secretariat, the first phase of computer-based multiple choice objective test (CBT) was held on October 18, 2019 and October 19, 2019 for direct recruitment on 31 vacant posts.
Information regarding the program of the next phase of examination will be published separately, which can be seen on the official Bihar Legislative Council website – http://www.biharvidhanparishad.gov.in/.
How to check Bihar Vidhan Parishad Result 2019?
1) Visit the official Bihar Vidhan Parishad website – biharvidhanparishad.gov.in
2) Click on the link
– “Assistant – CBT Examination” given against advertisement number 02/2019 or
– “Translator (English / Hindi)” “Assistant (Urdu Publication)” or
– “Assistant dean” given against advertisement number 03/2019
3) Download Bihar Vidhan Sabha Result PDF
4) Check roll number of selected candidates
Here are the direct links to check results
Ad No. 0 3 / 20l9 (MS Office Word Processing Examination Examination)