The candidates who have appeared for the BPSC APO preliminary exam can visit the official website of BPSC — bpsc.bih.nic.in — to check and download their result.
Bihar Public Service Commission conducted the preliminary exam for the recruitment of Assistant Prosecution Officer on February 7 at various centres.
You have successfully cast your vote
The candidates can check their BPSC APO results either from the official website or from the direct link provided below.
Direct link to download BPSC APO result
How to check BPSC APO result 2021?
Candidates can follow the step-by-step instructions given below to check and download the BPSC APO result.
1. Go to the official website of BPSC — bpsc.bih.nic.in
2. On the homepage click on the link which reads “Results: Assistant Prosecution Officer (Preliminary) Competitive Examination. (Advt. No. 01/2020)”
3. It will direct to a new page of BPSC website
4. Enter control and F keys, then type your roll number
5. If your roll number is highlighted on the screen, you have qualified for the BPSC APO preliminary exam
6. Download and take a print out of the same for future reference
Along with the results, BPSC has also released the final answer keys of APO prelims.