Candidates, who have appeared in the examination, can now check their result through the IGNOU official website — http://www.ignou.ac.in/ — by entering their 9 Digit (Numeric) Enrolment Number in the given box on the result page.
“The remaining results of Term-End, Assignment, Practical and Project awards is a continuous process and will be declared soon,” said a statement on the official webpage. .
The IGNOU December TEE exam was conducted for the undergraduate, postgraduate and certificate programmes. The December TEE examinations began from February 8, 2021.
The IGNOU June TEE session results for BCom, BSc, BCA, MCA, BA, BDP, MP and MPB were released on October 26, 2020.
After downloading the result candidates will have the following information on the page – scorecard and subject-wise marks.
Here’s the direct link for IGNOU TEE December 2020 Result
How to check TEE December Result 2020?
1) Log on to the official IGNOU website – http://www.ignou.ac.in/
2) Click on the “Result” tab, given on the top navigation of the page.
3) A new page will appear on your screen
4) Enter your nine-digit enrollment number.
5) December TEE 2020 results will be displayed on the screen. View and download your result for future use.