NTA will conduct the JEE Main 2021 second session on March 15, 16, 17, and 18. The exams will be held in two shifts — the first shift from 9.00 am to 12.00 pm and the second shift from 3.00 pm to 6.00 pm.
Direct link to apply for JEE Main 2021 March cycle
How to apply online for JEE Main 2021 March session
Candidates can follow the steps given below to apply online for JEE Main 2021 March session.
Step 1: Apply for online registration using your email ID and mobile number.
Step 2: Fill in the online application form and note down the system-generated application number.
Step 3: Upload scanned images of the following:
- Recent photograph (file size 10Kb – 200Kb) should be either in colour or black & white with 80% face (without mask) visible including ears against white background
- Candidate’s signature (file size: 4kb – 30kb)
- Duly verified result awaited attestation form (file size: 50kb to 500kb)
- Category certificate (SC/ST/OBC/EWS etc.) (file size: 50kb to 300KB)
- PwD certificate (file size: 50kb to 300kb) in jpg/jpeg format.
Step 4: Pay the JEE main application fee using SBI/Canara Bank/HDFC Bank/ICICI Bank/Paytm Payment Gateway through Debit Card/Credit Card / Net Banking/UPI and keep proof of fee paid.
Candidates are advised to download, save and print a copy of the confirmation page of the application form (which would be downloadable only after successful remittance of fee) for future reference.