Candidates, who appeared for the public examination for Classes 5th, 7th, 10th and 12th, can check their results online through the official website – https://www.samastha.in/.
You have successfully cast your vote
The Islamic Educational Board had conducted the public examination on April 3 and 4, 2021.
Those candidates who are not satisfied with their results can apply online for re-evaluation. For re-evaluation they need to fill up the application form online and need to pay the applicable fee online for re-evaluation.
After receiving the application, the Board will do retotaling /rechecking and then will declare the revised result in the PDF format.
How to check Kerala Sunni Vidyabhyasa Board Result?
1) Visit the official Samastha Kerala Sunni Vidyabhyasa Board website – https://samastha.in
2) On the Home Page, click on the Result link, given in the LHS of the page.
3) Now Click on the Result link, a new page will appear on your screen
4) Select your class, enter the registration number
5) Download the result, and save it for future reference.