Earlier, KSET 2021 was scheduled to be held on April 11 but has now been postponed to April 25.
The roll numbers of all the candidates who have registered online for the KSET examination were allotted at the eleven centers where the test will be conducted in Karnataka State.
Candidates have to carry their admit card to the examination center along with photo id proof. The examination hall will be opened 30 minutes before the time specified for the commencement of the examination.
Items permitted into the examination hall for Candidates [For COVID-19 prevention measures]
- Students shall be present 2 hours before the test time at the examination center.
- Maintaining social distancing.
- Wearing Masks on your face.
- Gloves on hand.
- Personal transparent water bottle.
- Personal small hand sanitizer (50 ml).
- Exam-related documents as instructed (Admit Card, ID card, etc).
- The use of calculators or Log-tables is not permitted. Mobile phones, pagers, electronic devices, bits of paper, book/notebooks, etc., inside examination halls are strictly prohibited