UPSC is conducting this recruitment drive to fill up 421 vacancies to Enforcement Officer and Accounts Officer posts. Candidates can submit online applications for UPSC EPFO recruitment till January 31, 2020.
The recruitment test will be pen and paper-based and the candidates who qualify recruitment test will be called in for an interview. The date and other details regarding the interview will be announced on the official website in due course.
ALSO READ: UPSC EPFO Exam Preparation Tips
Read more to check UPSC EPFO syllabus, examination scheme and weightage.
UPSC EPFO Examination Scheme
- The recruitment test will be of two hours duration.
- All questions will carry equal marks.
- All the questions will be objective type with multiple choices of answer.
- The medium of the test will be both Hindi and English.
- Candidates should note that there will be a penalty for wrong answers. Every wrong answer will carry a deduction of one-third of the marks assigned to that question. If no answer is marked for a question, there will be no penalty for that question.
UPSC EPFO Syllabus
The syllabus of the recruitment test broadly comprises the following topics:
- General English- To evaluate the candidate’s understanding of English
- language & workmanlike use of words.
- Indian Freedom Struggle.
- Current Events and Developmental Issues.
- Indian Polity & Economy.
- General Accounting Principles.
- Industrial Relations & Labour Laws.
- General Science & knowledge of Computer applications.
- General Mental Ability & Quantitative Aptitude.
- Social Security in India.
UPSC EPFO Weightage
Recruitment test (RT) and interview carry weightage in the ratio of 75:25 for the candidates shortlisted based on Recruitment Test (RT) and qualify in the interview.
The recruitment test will be conducted at various centres across the country.